1. Cat Cat formed in mid 2008. Their combination of mixed members and style allows the band to stay on a steady road of up beat 60’s psych tunes to 80’s cruising tempo’s. They’re sound has been described as a ‘a band from the past who found a massive time machine and went back to the future. Sounds old, feels new, kind of music.’ Their impressive debut release ‘Dig Mountains‘ is a sharp motorik kraut rock and cruising psychedelic trip.
The Russian pop singer should be tagged as Света. Sveta is a DJ based in Sydney, originally from Ukraine. http://www.djsveta.com/
Grace Jones (born Grace Mendoza on May 19, 1948, in Spanish Town, Jamaica) is a model, singer and actress. Raised in Syracuse, New York, she found success in the 70s as a model, working in New York and Paris (where she shared an apartment with Jerry Hall and Jessica Lange), before rising to public prominence as a singer and personality. Jones secured a record deal with Island Records, which resulted in a string of club hits.
Roderick David "Rod" Stewart, CBE (born 10 January 1945) is a British singer-songwriter born and raised in London, England and currently residing in Epping. He is of Scottish and English lineage.
With his distinctive raspy singing voice, Rod Stewart came to prominence in the late 1960s and early 1970s with The Jeff Beck Group (1967-1969) and then Faces. He launched his solo career in 1969 with his dÃ©but album An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down (US: The Rod Stewart Album). His work with The Jeff Beck Group and Faces proved to be influential on the formation of the heavy metal and punk rock genres, respectively. Both bands were also pioneers of blues-rock.
With his career in its fifth decade, Stewart has achieved numerous solo hit singles worldwide, most notably in the UK, where he has garnered six consecutive number one albums and his tally of 62 hit singles include 31 that reached the top 10, six of which gained the number one position. He has had 16 top ten singles in the USA, with four of these reaching number one. He has sold over 130 million records worldwide, and is one of the best selling British singers of all time. He was voted at #33 in Q Magazine's list of the top 100 Greatest Singers of all time. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Rapture Ruckus is a Christian hip hop group from Wellington, New Zealand, currently signed to Tooth & Nail and Parachute Records. Formed in 2001, the group currently consists of rapper Brad Dring, DJ Soane Tonga, guitarist Geoff Duncan and drummer Gio Lesa. Their first album, the self titled Rapture Ruckus, was released in 2002 and gained a large underground following. Then followed the Limited Edition EP in 2005, and their second studio album I Believe in 2006, which won the 2006 Gospel Album of the Year at the New Zealand Music Awards.
Stephanie may refer to at least 4 different artists: 1. Stephanie (ステファニー) is a new Japanese singer who debuted in 2007 under Sony Music Japan with the single 君がいる限り (Kimi ga Iru Kagiri) -anime KISS DUM -ENGAGE planet-'s ending theme song-. Stephanie has an Armenian-American father and a Japanese mother, and lived in California until she was 14. When she was in California she sent demo material to music producer Joe Rinoie, who was very impressed with her.
Polygon Palace formed after a chance encounter between recreational time-traveller Adam Ferns and future-street-tough Gabriel Crossan, at The Polygon Palace Of Time Adventure ($5 Wednesdays), when both decided to go for the 'Super Saver Spin'. Several random eras and misadventures later, they placed their arms outside the ride and crash-landed in Melbourne in the early 21st century. Determined to raise enough money for a ticket home, they formed a band, harnessing the medium of popular song to share their experiences of vampire-hunting robots...
Jessie J is a pseudonym of, at least, two artists:
1. A singer songwriter from the United Kingdom
2. A rapper from the United States 1. Jessie J (born Jessica Cornish on 27 March 1988) is a singer-songwriter from Essex, England, United Kingdom. She began a solo career after working as a songwriter and backing vocalist for artists such as Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera. Her debut album, "Who You Are", was released in 2011 and contains the singles "Do It Like A Dude", "Price Tag", "Nobody's Perfect", "Who's Laughing Now", "Domino" and "Who You Are".
There are at least four known artists under the stage name "Me".
1) [ME] An Australian rock band formed in Melbourne in 2008 composed of Luke Ferris (lead vocals, piano and guitarist) Damian Tapley (guitar, backing vocals) Michael Godde (bass, backing vocals) Spike Rogers (drums, programming). They've released their single Westward Backwards in July 2009, Like a Fox 22 August 2011 on Lizard King Records and Naked in January 2012. Their debut mini-album Another Story High recorded by Simon â€˜Barnyâ€™ Barnicott was released on the 5 March 2012 on Lizard King Records. Their debut album, will be released February 2013 Even The Odd Ones Out in Lizard King Records. http://meband.com/
2) "Me" is the musical alter-ego of Japanese pop-rock singer misono (born Koda Misono on October 13, 1984 in Kyoto, Japan). She made her first appearance as a guest vocalist on the band BACK-ON's 2011 single, "with you". Her debut solo single, "HO-N-TO-U-SO / SU-KI-RA-I" (ãƒ›ãƒ»ãƒ³ãƒ»ãƒˆãƒ»ã‚¦ãƒ»ã‚½/ã‚¹ãƒ»ã‚ãƒ»ãƒ©ãƒ»ã‚¤) was released in November 2011.
3) ME is Dutch musician, singer/songwriter, label owner and music entepreneur, Minco Eggersman, lead singer of At the close of every day, drummer in The Spirit That Guides Us, but also releasing solo work, as Minco Eggersman and as 'ME'.
4) ME (Indonesian boy band).
5) Anglo-Irish band formed in Bristol (UK) in the early 1990's - Released the WAKE UP E.P. in 1991 & 'HARMONISE OR DIE' LP -winning critical acclaim - in 1993 http://www.bristolarchiverecords.com/bands82/Me.html Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Hall & Oates are a pop music duo made up of Daryl Hall and John Oates.The act achieved its greatest fame in the late 1970s and early to mid-1980s. They specialized in a fusion of rock and roll and rhythm and blues styles, which they dubbed "rock and soul." Critics Stephen Thomas Erlewine & J. Scott McClintock write, "at their best, songs were filled with strong hooks and melodies that adhered to soul traditions without being a slave to them by incorporating elements of new wave and hard rock."