There are at least 7 groups with the name H2O: 1) H2O is an American melodic hardcore/punk band from New York City that was formed in 1995 by Toby Morse, a former roadie for legendary hardcore act Sick of it All. They initially released their self-titled debut on Blackout Records before signing to punk powerhouse Epitaph Records for their breakout Thicker than Water. The band recently released their Bridge Nine debut Nothing to Prove, which was met by considerable fan and critic acclaim as a comeback of sorts.
There are four bands called Stag:
1) A rock band from Manchester, England
2) StaG, a duo from Los Angeles, California; currently based in Boulder, Colorado
3) A power-pop band from Seattle, Washington
4) A four piece from Brisbane,Australia
1) Stag, a three piece rock band from Manchester, England were formed in 2005, although previous collaborations date as far back as 1996 in the incarnations Euthanasia and H8. The line up consists of Rob Clayton, Ollie Jarratt and Rob Owen.
There are a few bands known as the Freaks. 1. Freaks: A house duet.
2. the Freaks: A Polish punk band
3. And this Dutch band whose this page is about. From: 2006 - 2009 Holland's most sexy upcoming band. Raw rock grooves and a funky swing sway that makes the audience go ape! The music is vibing and is a sexy mixture of various styles, originally woven into a whole. With a deviating line-up, containing organ and sax, givin' it even more freak edge! The melodies differ from dark rock sounds to happy jazzy and subtle funk flavours, never average, always correct.
Loud, uncomplicated, straight-up, Australian rock and roll. Lyrics about getting drunk and getting laid over top of Chuck Berry riffs. So authentic you can almost smell the pub carpet! Jaws is in The Casanovas, Rich is in a slew of bands including the Ooga Boogas,The Unfuckable and helps run Aarght! Records, John McKeering (Macka) is in the Cosmic Psychos, the Boondall Boys and Ich Bin Ein Esel.
The Mad Caddies are a ska punk band from Goleta/Santa Barbara/Solvang, California. The band formed in 1995 and has released five full-length albums, one live album, and two EP's. Their sound has influences from a wide range of genres, including ska, punk, hardcore, swing, reggae and jazz. Founding members Chuck Robertson, Sascha Lazor, Todd Rosenberg, Carter Benson and James Malis started the group in high school but the band's membership has changed frequently since its inception.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1. A Mexican pop rock band formed in Monterrey, Nuevo León in 1996. The band, occcasionally styled PXNDX, caught local attention in 2001 with the album "Arroz con Leche", and mainstream success on their albums "Para ti con desprecio" (2005) and "Amantes Sunt Amentes" (2006). Myspace Page 2. A Dutch drum and bass producer Myspace Page, website. 3. An German punk rock band. Myspace Page. 4. A Slovenian pop-rock band. 5. The former name of an American pop group from Piedmont, California, now known as Dizzy Balloon.
Strike Anywhere is a melodic hardcore/punk band from Richmond, Virginia. They formed in 1999 after the demise of frontman Thomas Barnett's previous band, Inquisition. Their music is characterized by fast tempos, catchy melodies, and socially conscious lyrics. They have released 4 full-length albums and are currently signed to Bridge Nine Records. Strike Anywhere is a political band, with lyrics touching on such issues as police brutality, anarchism, anti-capitalism, women's rights, animal rights, and globalization.
Perhaps the greatest Australian band ever?
Dover is a spanish alternative-pop-rock band which was founded in 1992. The Band currently consists of the sisters Christina Llanos (guitar/vocals) and Amparo Llanos (guitar), Jesús Antúnez (drums) and Samuel Titos (bass) who recently replaced former bass Álvaro Díez. Their music is from heavy to sweet, shouting to dreaming, but always with a groovy drive. Dover originated in the outskirts of Madrid at the beginning of the 1990s when the Llanos sisters decided to form a rock band encouraged by the alternative scene from Seattle.
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) Panik (sometimes referred as Panik ltdc) an influential French chaos punk band from the 80s
2) Panik, a German nu metal-band.
3) Panik, a Turkish rock band.
4)Panik, a Swedish dubstep musician and graffiti writer.
5) Panik, a producer/dj from Chicago and one of the founding members of the Molemen Collective 1) PANIK (aka Panik ltdc) is a French Punk-Oi band from the 80s that appeared in many French punk compilations. They are one of the many bands from the chaos punk era. They reunited in 2008.