Razzlefinn can't play drums. Rusty gave Easy E Aids. Matt Watts left the band to join As I Lay Dying Jesus Christ returned and saved Chris from the Rapture Sam mouthed off to the wrong dude and is no longer with us. We eat people like David Tua with special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, oinions on a sesame seed bun. For lunch. The correct time to eat that shit. We're tough. We are from Henderson. It's mandatory.
There is more than one artist named Collapsed: 1. A melodic hardcore band from Melbourne, Australia.
2. Collapsed is trash metal band from Texas openly influenced by such bands as Trap Them, Thumbscrew, Modern Life Is War, Orchid, and American Nightmare
3. Collapsed is a five-piece metalcore band and is trashing turmoil in the Tielt Area (Belgium). Since the start in February 2005 Collapsed played mini festivals and small clubshows, in their first year Collapsed shared stages with bands such as Arkangel, Morda, Severance, Liar, Flatcat, Chimeara and The Setup.
There are 3 bands known by the name Bloodsport. 1) A Chicago punk band in the mid-80s.
2) A Christian hardcore band from Adelaide, Australia.
3) Some ambiant electronic amateur.
4) A Sheffield-based afro-noise three-piece. They do have a space in their name, but last.fm doesn't recognise this. 1)
Bloodsport was an important, albeit lesser known, Chicago punk band in the mid-80s. Unfortunately, Bloodsport is most well known for the bands that the members were in before or after the band.
City Falls are a metalcore band from Bathurst, NSW who began in 2007 under the name For The Killing. After numerous name changes and getting a new rhythm guitarist, they changed their name to City Falls, and released their first recording, Broken Idols, which is currently gaining steam in the underground local scene.
Boston's DOOMRIDERS are sonically antisocial and undeniably unforgettable as they come. DOOMRIDERS are comprised of a stellar lineup featuring Nate Newton (Converge, Old Man Gloom), along with longtime friends Jebb Riley (There Were Wires, Disappearer), Chris Pupecki (Cast Iron Hike), and JR Conners (Cave In). The demon child of their collective unhealthy obsession with Classic Rock, Hardcore, and Skateboarding, DOOMRIDERS are a rare beast in today's music world. Their soulful no frills approach conjures the spirits of Thin Lizzy, Entombed, and damn near every evil in between.
Boston styled hardcore punk from Brisbane, Australia. Demo tape out now. Pressure's On is also a weekly Punk/Hardcore podcast hosted by Ben Sizemore of Econochrist.
There are four bands with the name Decades: 1-A synthpop/electro band from Greece. 2-French coldwave group 3- A hardcore from Dallas,TX.
http://www.myspace.com/decadestx 4- An alternative rock band from Huddersfield, England. Currently working on 3 songs to be released as their first unnamed EP; www.facebook.com/decadesuk
When DaY-már was 14 years old, she started listening to a lot of music. She liked lots of different styles, but especially dance-music, the styles that had a hard bass. When she turned 16 she also started visiting a lot of party's and she enjoyed watching the DJ's while they were spinning their records very much. DaY-már never could have guessed that she would be doing the same thing some years later…