Screeching vocals, electrifying riffs, keys and driving beats are streaming from the cracks of a shed in the hills. Growing up on a diet of Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, and Hendrix, the sisters picked up their instruments in late 2006 and after a month started playing as a band. Stonefield, formerly known as Iotah have had the privilege to play alongside bands such as Children Collide, The Spazzys and Tex Perkins and have won various awards including a nomination for the 2008 youth awards, winning the group Music award for the Macedon Ranges Youth Awards 2010...
I, THE HUNTER are a Rock and Roll band. Mixing the sound of the music each member grew up with and still loves to this day, with their favourite parts of the modern hard rock scene, I, THE HUNTER are here for the fun of it all, not the glory. Formed by cousins JOHNNY SHOTGUN (ex-THIS SHOTGUN KISS and INANE EMINENCE) and Ryan, now aka RY, THE HUNTER (ex-THIS SHOTGUN KISS) in early 2008, the project started as nothing more than the two writing fast paced 80's influenced rock songs as a bit of fun.
Every night is a Friday night for HELLYEAH and their fans. No matter what the situation, HELLYEAH's mission is singular: to provide fans with good time, spirit-lifting hard rock. When you are at a HELLYEAH show or listening to their music, everything else takes a backseat to feeling good and focusing on living in the 'here and now.' Because that’s what real life is all about. Frontman Chad Gray adds, "The band is called HELLYEAH, come on! It's like 'Hell yeah...
There is more than one "Fugitive": (1) Fugitive was formed in November 1990 inspired by such groups as Led Zepplin, Whitesnake, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Mororhead, iron Maiden to name a few - firmly planting their roots in the british rock scene. As bands like Thunder and Skin appeared on the scene, Fugitive found like minded musicians willing to give it all to keep the "British Rock" band alive.
Artists go by the name of Renegade:
1) A hardcore band from Western Sydney, Australia.
2) A 90s jungle/drum & bass artist.
3) An early NWOBHM band from Kent, UK.
4) A thrash metal band from Melbourne, Australia.
5) A Bulgarian rock group.
6) A Swedish Hair Metal/AOR Band
7) Lithuanian garage rock band from Ukmergė.
8) A glam rock band from the 1970s.
9) An electronic/techno duo from Sweden 1)Coming straight out of Sydney, Australia
Renegade formed early 2009. We tell it how it is.
We play shows for the good times!
There are at least 10 artists called TNT. 1) TNT is a heavy metal band formed in Trondheim, Norway in 1982, by vocalist and rhythm guitarist Dag Ingebrigtsen , guitarist Ronni Lé Tekrø , bassist Steinar Eikum and drummer Morten "Diesel" Dahl . They released their self-titled debut album the same year — their only album that features Norwegian lyrics — and got a hit with the single "Harley Davidson".
there are 2 groups with the name Crossbones:
Since its foundation in autumn 2004, the name of this young Hardrockcombo has spread irresistibly in the area around their hometown Wuppertal and beyond. Their music can be described as Nitrock (explosive-progressive Hardrock). Influenced by bands as King Crimson, Deep Purple and Dream Theater, this style distincts itself by its eccentric, energetic character.
There are multiple bands called Bodies.
1. Bodies (USA)
4. Bodies(Australia) 1) A now inactive, hardcore / metal band from Louisville, Kentucky. Often described as, "a hellspun mixture from the bones of fornicators and the cinues of thieves and gluttons, the seeds of what would later be called Bodies were sown in the winter of 2004/2005. There, drummer Aaron Osbourne and guitar player Nick Dittmeier pursued their dream of drinking beer and listening to Black Flag every weekend at Dittmeiers house outside of Louisville, KY.
There are at least fourt artists with this name:
1) Surrender is a political peace punk band from Oakland/Berkeley, California, USA. They have one self-titled 7", an full length LP titled "Paper Thrones", a live tape recorded at 924 Gilman, and a split with Acts of Sedition. 2) Surrender is also a well known band from Zeeland (a province of the Netherlands). They play solid dialectrock in "Zeeuwsch dialect".