Plan of Attack was a hardcore punk formed in 2002 in the Chicagoland area. They recorded two albums, which were hailed across the country for their no-nonsense approach to a genre that many fans were beginning to become disillusioned with.
Sydney Australia-based 5 piece band, The Corps, play original but classic sounding, hard-edged rock and roll. Obviously influenced by band like Motorhead, Rose Tattoo and Condemned 84, The Corps have an Oi! sound, but heavier. Borrowing the slide-guitar sound of Rose Tattoo, the band are solid musicians and have an extremely capable lead singer. No-bullshit, rock and roll, In 2010, The Corps will tour Europe for the second time and release a new EP.
The Business is an English Oi!/punk band formed in the late 1970s. Their classic album "Suburban Rebels" became a seminal record for the Oi! movement. Their biggest hit song in recent times, "England 5 - Germany 1", (based on a result of a World Cup Qualifying match in 2001), became a football anthem for England. They also took an early stance against political extremism with their "Oi Against Racism and Political Extremism But Still Against The System" tour.
1) Restless was formed in 1978 by Mark Harman (g/v), Paul Harman (b) and Ben Cooper (d). The band name was borrowed from a Carl Perkins song. In 1981 "The Restless" EP was issued-limited to 400 copies. Once 'Why Don't You Just Rock!' was out, the boys were pretty much doing the regular Rock 'n' Roll circuit throughout England. Restless played their own style of Rock 'n' Roll and are arguably one of the most influential British Neo-Rockabilly bands. One time they played a 50´s Rockabilly standard just to follow with a pure Psychobilly song.
Counterattack is a Electronic Techno unit that consists of CiM aka Simon Walley and Louis Digital. Another band that goes by the name Counterattack is a D.C. area skinhead band with releases on Reality Clash Records.
There are at least three bands sharing the name Bleach Boys:
1. A surf punk band from Denton, Texas, United States
2. A punk band from London and South East, United Kingdom
3. An Oi! band from Haute-Normandie, France 1. The surf punk band.
Website: http://www.myspace.com/bleachboystx 2. The punk band.
Formed in Hitchin 1977 and originally called the Fur Coughs. Their music is described by themselves as:
UK Hiphop group consisting of Lee Scott aka Scottzilla and Salar. Known for their great wordplay and lyrical abilities. Wrote by coolplayer the gay
Guttersnipes are a four piece guitar band from Melbourne, Australia, who formed in 1989. History
Guttersnipes formed in Melbourne in 1989 and began writing music and playing shows at various inner city venues. The band wrote original songs that featured distorted and fast-paced melodies. Their sound initially showed some similarities to bands such as Squirrelbait, Hüsker Dü and Dinosaur Jr., while containing tinges of Australian punk and garage influences.
There are at least three artists called Horrorshow.
1. Horrorshow are a two-piece Hip-Hop group from Sydney, Australia, with Solo as emcee and Adit providing the beats as DJ. Both from the inner-west suburbs of Sydney, at only 19 years old they began writing their music and are now among the most recent signings to independent Australian Hip-Hop label Elefant Traks. Their first album, "The Grey Space" was released through Elefant Traks on the 20th August, 2008 and was nominated for an ARIA Award for Best Urban Album. Promoting this, they gained countrywide attention in supporting The Herd on their national tour. Horrorshow's second album "Inside Story" was released 2 October, 2009 - also through Elefant Traks and to nationwide acclaim.
2. Horrorshow is an Oi/Ska band from Poland.
3. Horrorshow is a Heavy/Thrash Metal band from Indiana, US. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.