Plan of Attack was a hardcore punk formed in 2002 in the Chicagoland area. They recorded two albums, which were hailed across the country for their no-nonsense approach to a genre that many fans were beginning to become disillusioned with.
Marching Orders was conceived in 2002. A 3 track demo was recorded, but the original lineup disbanded before playing live. After a years hiatus, the band was resurrected with Al on vocals being joined by Chris on drums, Ben on guitar and Ander on bass. After six months of songwriting and practice, the addition of Phil on lead guitar further solidified the bands musical direction.
This line up released the independent six track ‘Last Drinks’ EP in 2005 and in 2006 contributed two songs to a split 7” with Canada’s Alternate Action on Longshot records.
There are a few bands known as the Freaks. 1. Freaks: A house duet.
2. the Freaks: A Polish punk band
3. And this Dutch band whose this page is about. From: 2006 - 2009 Holland's most sexy upcoming band. Raw rock grooves and a funky swing sway that makes the audience go ape! The music is vibing and is a sexy mixture of various styles, originally woven into a whole. With a deviating line-up, containing organ and sax, givin' it even more freak edge! The melodies differ from dark rock sounds to happy jazzy and subtle funk flavours, never average, always correct.
There are multiple bands called Bodies.
1. Bodies (USA)
4. Bodies(Australia) 1) A now inactive, hardcore / metal band from Louisville, Kentucky. Often described as, "a hellspun mixture from the bones of fornicators and the cinues of thieves and gluttons, the seeds of what would later be called Bodies were sown in the winter of 2004/2005. There, drummer Aaron Osbourne and guitar player Nick Dittmeier pursued their dream of drinking beer and listening to Black Flag every weekend at Dittmeiers house outside of Louisville, KY.
The Business is an English Oi!/punk band formed in the late 1970s. Their classic album "Suburban Rebels" became a seminal record for the Oi! movement. Their biggest hit song in recent times, "England 5 - Germany 1", (based on a result of a World Cup Qualifying match in 2001), became a football anthem for England. They also took an early stance against political extremism with their "Oi Against Racism and Political Extremism But Still Against The System" tour.
Guttersnipes are a four piece guitar band from Melbourne, Australia, who formed in 1989. History
Guttersnipes formed in Melbourne in 1989 and began writing music and playing shows at various inner city venues. The band wrote original songs that featured distorted and fast-paced melodies. Their sound initially showed some similarities to bands such as Squirrelbait, Hüsker Dü and Dinosaur Jr., while containing tinges of Australian punk and garage influences.
Charged GBH originally formed under the name 'GBH' (named after the British legal phrase 'Grievous Bodily Harm), unknown to the band at the time, another band with the name GBH already existed. In light of this the band added 'Charged' at the beginning of their name, and thus 'Charged GBH' was born. It began with Colin (Col) Abrahall on vocals, Colin (Jock) Blyth on guitar, Ross Lomas on bass, as well as their first drummer Andrew Williams.
There are at least three artists called Horrorshow.
1. Horrorshow are a two-piece Hip-Hop group from Sydney, Australia, with Solo as emcee and Adit providing the beats as DJ. Both from the inner-west suburbs of Sydney, at only 19 years old they began writing their music and are now among the most recent signings to independent Australian Hip-Hop label Elefant Traks. Their first album, "The Grey Space" was released through Elefant Traks on the 20th August, 2008 and was nominated for an ARIA Award for Best Urban Album. Promoting this, they gained countrywide attention in supporting The Herd on their national tour. Horrorshow's second album "Inside Story" was released 2 October, 2009 - also through Elefant Traks and to nationwide acclaim.
2. Horrorshow is an Oi/Ska band from Poland.
3. Horrorshow is a Heavy/Thrash Metal band from Indiana, US. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.