Title Fight is a band from Kingston, Pennsylvania, USA that combines elements of pop punk, melodic hardcore, and 90's emo. They are currently signed to Side One Dummy records and will be embarking on their first headlining cross-country summer tour starting May 19th. They released a new 3-song 7" The Last Thing You Forget on June 23rd, as well as a CD released on July 10th, compiling all of their releases to date: 2007's split CD with The Erection Kids and 2008's Kingston EP (available on iTunes), both released on Flight Plan Records.
punk rock from Perth, Western Australia OR Hardcore from doylestown, PA OR punk band form Essex, UK OR hardcore/punk band from Saskatoon, Canada
Multiple bands have used this name: 1. The Killjoys - a UK punk band (1977)
2. - The Killjoys - Australian
3. - The Killjoys - Canadian 1. The Killjoys were a British punk band which formed in 1977. The band released only one single, "Johnny Won't Get to Heaven". Their lead singer, Kevin Rowland, later formed Dexys Midnight Runners 2. Formed by Craig Pilkington and Anna Burley as a pop-folk group, from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, received critical acclaim for their 1990 Album Ruby, include receiving an ARIA award for best independent release.
There are at least 2 artists with the name Lungs: 1) Lungs are a Sydney punk rock trio with an attention deficit. A taste for the frantic has them mixing the speed of skate punk and thrash with the more driving anthems of post-hardcore rock. They also play, write and record at an enviable pace. Since they formed in the inner west of Sydney in 2006, they have become synonymous with Australian fast punk, touring the country and playing main supports for acts as diverse as NOFX, A Wilhelm Scream, Bouncing Souls, Mach Pelican, The City On Film and Blueline Medic.
Sum 41 is a Canadian rock band from Ajax, Ontario, active since 1996. The current members are Deryck Whibley (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Jason McCaslin (bass guitar, backing vocals), Steve Jocz (drums, backing vocals), and Tom Thacker (lead guitar, backing vocals, keyboard).
In 1999, the band signed an international record deal with Island Records. Since then, the band has released four studio albums, all of which have been certified platinum in Canada. Their most successful album to date is All Killer No Filler, which is certified 1x platinum in Canada and platinum in the United States.
There are four bands called Stag:
1) A rock band from Manchester, England
2) StaG, a duo from Los Angeles, California; currently based in Boulder, Colorado
3) A power-pop band from Seattle, Washington
4) A four piece from Brisbane,Australia
1) Stag, a three piece rock band from Manchester, England were formed in 2005, although previous collaborations date as far back as 1996 in the incarnations Euthanasia and H8. The line up consists of Rob Clayton, Ollie Jarratt and Rob Owen.
Dead Kennedys are a punk rock band from San Francisco, California. During the 1980s the band gained a large underground following in the international punk music scene. Their music mixed the more experimental elements of English 1970s punk with the raw energy of the 1980s American hardcore punk scene. Dead Kennedys' songs mix the deliberately shocking lyrics of punk with a humorous, acerbic, satirical, and sarcastic left-wing commentary on current social and political issues.
There are at least six bands called Suffer: 1. Suffer is an Australian hardcore punk band. They're from Perth and have released one demo, CDR/tape titled Blood Wars, a split with 7" Pathetic Human and have just released their first full length LP 'Lone'. 2. Swedish Suffer formed in 1988. The band had a raw, yet somewhat technical sound, unlike many "straight to the point" bands. Unfortunately, the band broke up in 1994 after releasing only one album, "Structures", a few EP's, most notably "Global Warming", and two demos.
Music man arouses the best to him. Whether it is violence, love, or dance. We all live in the sun, and therefore can not be explained by the Tumors and he plays each of us. One view of the tumor infantile clown set, others on a whole new and necessary phenomenon of Latvian music room .* Tumors Group objective indicators: they are four, all of them. Radio SWH Grēviņš Tom says that it is a Punk. * fragment of Beātes Vitols article