Darker Half play METAL: drawing on the roots of classic heavy metal, they have been inspired by thrash, power, death, speed and more to build a unique style all their own. Darker Half come from Sydney Australia. The band is based around the dual guitars of Vo Simpson and Brad Dickson. The guitar harmonies of Vo and Brad intertwine searing lead breaks with Vo's screaming power vocals and brutal doom growl across the solid yet adventurous bass and drums of Simon Hamilton and Dom Simpson.
www.stryfe.am Stryfe is a female fronted progressive metal band formed in 2003. The music of "Stryfe" includes roots of Armenian national, classic music and different kinds of metal influences filled in with melodious operatic and clean female vocal parts.
Name "Stryfe" came from the word "strife" which means a struggle, a struggle against a human harm, hatred and insidiousness what are sung almost in all songs.
Sewercide comprises of four gay cunts in a van.
Their also from Melbourne, Australia.
Trivium is a band from Orlando, Florida. Their first album, Ember To Inferno, was released on Lifeforce Records in 2003, while their second album Ascendancy was released via Roadrunner Records on March 22nd, 2005. They recently released their third album, "The Crusade", on which the band's sound changed slightly, replacing screaming with clean singing and settling on a heavily Metallica-influenced style.
Fear Factory is an American industrial/groove metal band. The band formed in 1989 and have released seven full-length albums and a number of singles and remixes. Over the course of their career they have evolved from a succession of styles, as well as steadily pioneered a combination of the styles death metal, groove metal, thrash metal and industrial metal. The resultant sound proved to be enormously influential on the metal scene from the mid-90s and onwards.
Hellbringer (formery Forgery) is a thrash/speed metal band from Canberra, Australia. Formed in 2007 while its members were still at school together, the band takes influence from classic bands such as: Sodom, Destruction, Venom, Onslaught, Whiplash, early Kreator and many more. From their formation they were originally known as Forgery, although since early 2010 had changed the band name to Hellbringer.
Meltdown could refer to one of several bands:
1) Meltdown is a Hardcore/Thrash Metal band with members based in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts. They have released two eps and a 7" with the most recent being "Demolition", released in the summer of 2007 on Malfunction records. The band often play shows with Shipwreck and other MVHC related bands.
2) Short-lived project of former/present members of Crainium, Crom-Tech, All Scars, Emergency, and Metamatics, circa 1996.
There is more than one artist with this name:
1. A Black/Death Metal band from Blue Mountains, Australia
2. A Brazilian indie rock band lead by Rodrigo César (aka Rodrigo Guedes) (Killing Chainsaw) from Londrina, Paraná.
3. A pseudonym of German minimal electro artist Paul Kalkbrenner. 1. The Australian Grenade began in 1998 after guitarist, Nigel, then a member of two other underground Sydney metal bands, found three fellow metal maniacs, who knew their way around their instruments, to give spirit and form to music that he had begun writing literally years before.
INEBRIATOR are a 5 piece Thrash Band From Melbourne, Australia! With influences from Punk, Hardcore, Crossover and of course.....THRASH! These dudes come together to rip the world a new asshole with there lightning fast shreds and breakneck riffs.