Ana Sia’s love of electronic music combined with an innate understanding of the value of dance to the human soul collectively fuse to create unforgettable sets of experience, whether she is slamming spots in her hometown of San Francisco or taking her turn in the forests of music festivals around the country. Ana’s energetic delivery of brain-fazing beats has earned the Princess Slay-ah an important spot in pioneering the West Coast future sound movement.
With initial support in the form of grime veteran Plastician, “Birmingham’s finest” Emalkay gained the attention of South London based label Boka Records with the warped, future bass drones and epic strings of Gut Feeling. Continuing the success, Testing The Waters EP was released in October 2006 followed by Monsters in June 2007. The revolutionary sound of Mecha, released in the fall of 2007, gained Emalkay support from the likes of Radio 1 DJ Mary Anne Hobbs and breakbeat pioneer FreQ Nasty, as well as many of the leading figures of the current dubstep scene.
Digital Mystikz are dubstep producers from South London and, with Loefah, own the label DMZ and promote their own event of the same name. This takes place at the Mass in Brixton once every two months. Digital Mystikz are Mark Lawrence and D. Harris, also known as Mala and Coki. Although Loefah also releases on the label and performs back to back DJ sets with Mala of Digital Mystikz, he is not part of the group.
More than one Brazen around as you would expect. 1. A grime MC from London, associated with Roll Deep .
myspace profile 2. A female three-piece Celtic band based in New Zealand.
NZ Brazen website 3. A Swiss progessive pop-rock band
website 4. An English teenage punk-rock band see here 5. A death-grind band based in Matane, Qc., formed in 1995. They released one demo tape, Nightmare, in 1997. The band has split.
website 6. A house-act which recently made a remix of Toto's Africa.
1) Reso (aka Alex Melia) is a dubstep artist.
2) Reso (aka Yuusaku Kubota) is an ambient electronica artist. Reso Grotty, aggy, dark, brutal are all words used to describe the music of 27 year-old Alex Melia aka Reso, which is sometimes at odds with his boyhood dream of drumming in a jazz band. This frustrated sticks man, who has been hitting the skins for a number of bands including the ubiquitous Jamie Woon, instead pours his frenetic energy and love of breakbeats into his dubstep/breaks/ techno productions.
1) Swindle is a grime producer from the UK, he has released on several labels such as Planet Mu and Butterz, his most successful song so far has been Airmiles released on Planet Mu. 2) Swindle was formed in 1994 by 4 friends who wanted to create loud fast music and start something new in an almost dormant hardcore punk scene in San Diego at that time. They became very popular on the brink of a nation wide punk explosion and capitalized at home and southern california. They play punk music, but have influences from all types of underground music.
There are 4 artists that use this name: 1) Rival is a Traditional Heavy/Power Metal from USA.
2) Rival is a Skinhead band from Detroit, USA.
3) Rival is a Belgian rapper.
4) Rival is a grime MC from Plaistow, East London.
5) Rival is a hardcore band from Manchester, England 1)Rival was formed in the hot Chicago summer of 1990 by founding drummer Gary Olson, bassist/vocalist John Johnson, and guitarists Neven Trivic and Chuck McNulty. Having been in previous cover bands with each other before at some point, this union was a mixture of just the right chemistry.
Chris Reed, also known as Plastician (formerly Plasticman), is a grime and dubstep DJ and producer from Thornton Heath in the London Borough of Croydon. Plastician has played a role in the popularity of the genre thanks to his participation in the Rephlex Grime compilations, his primetime pirate radio shows and his recent BBC Radio 1 Residency slot. In addition to his worldwide DJ schedule, Plastician has released records on labels such as Rephlex Records, Soulja, ROAD, Slimzos, A.R.M.Y. and Southside Dubstars.
Search And Destroy are a 5 piece hardcore band from Adelaide. Fletch, Dale, Moose, Jack, Mike. Recorded a 6 song Demo in Feb 2010
Dubstep producer hailing from the UK, signed to Circus Records. Also known to bring the most barbaric grime that has ever faced humankind. Discography:
Maryland Chocolate Chip Mix (Mix, 2008)
Where's My Cookie? (Mix, 2009)
Subsplash: The Mix Vol. 2 (2010) - with Flux Pavilion.
Ginger Pubes/Blurgh! (12" Single, 2010)